Take part in the MK Marathon!
Well organised and friendly – stadium finish gives me goose bumps!
Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. We’re blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes.
Starting at Stadium MK, this fantastic run takes in the unique surroundings of MK, including redways, lakesides, and parks.
We have spaces available for the Marathon and the Half Marathon with an achievable fundraising target of £150.
As a part of the Milton Keynes Hospital Charity Marathon Team you will receive:
- A high quality branded running vest or t-shirt
- Invitation to a special pre-event get together with other runners to share your experiences
- Lots of support from our team to help you hit your fundraising target!
- A post race sports massage courtesy of Energie Fitness
- Lots of cheering along the route, plus a special race finish as we cheer you past the finish line at Stadium MK!
If you have your own marathon place, or are taking part in the Relay or Rocket 5K, please get in touch on 01908 996221 or email email@example.com so we can provide you with your running vest and support you with your fundraising!
Mon, 06 May 2019