Our fundraising volunteers are the face and voice of the hospital charity in the local community – and we always welcome new people to help!
There are many ways to get involved:
- Assisting us with Charity of the Year partnerships
- Supporting us at community events – including the Community Car Raffle, and MK Dons collections days
- Supporting participants in challenge events by being part of a cheering squad
- Spreading the word among friends, family and colleagues, to encourage others to support us
- Running stalls for the charity at fairs, carnivals and special events
- Distributing collection tins and fundraising materials
- Attending cheque presentations and events on behalf of the charity
If you want to be a fundraising volunteer for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 996221.